Re: Huge Partition

Bill Gradwohl wrote:
The test to fill up the 1.8TB ended successfully.

Apparently, parted is hosed up, and using fdisk is the key to getting full
access to the partition.

Thanks to everyone that had some input, especially Martin who supplied the
critically important piece of information.

Ah, sweet vindication for all those times they laughed at me because I "still use fdisk"!!!