Re: I broke Mozilla

Mateusz,

Thanks -- tried it your way but could not bring up molizza mail either. I think I corrupted my install with a mismatched plugin, solved the problem by doing a forced install from rpm.

Check out the tutorial on installing multimedia plugins for mozilla:

http://techpubs.sgi.com/library/dynaweb_docs/linux/usr/HOWTO/Fedora-Multimedia-Installation-HOWTO.html#introduction

Richard