Re: Web Forum (was Re: Unscribe question)

William Hooper wrote:
> Swamper said:
>
> > Well, the Meritocracy of course.
>
> We obviously have different ideas of what makes a good community.  I look
> for fairly active groups and good answers.  I don't really care who owns
> the machine it is running on.

Good answers in an active forum are what most people want I
would think.  I was just playing with the meritocracy word.  It
sounds like a nice fair way of doing things when you think about
it but the word itself just doesn't sound right.  Anyway, you
can have good answers and an active forum using either way and
it would be nice if the Meritocracy would add the other option.
It's not like they don't have the resources and technical skills
to do this.  They could even slap together their own custom
message board and give it a new name.  Hmmm... The Fedora
Message Boardocracy?