Re: Removing a web browser

marcos colome wrote:

I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE FEDORA LIST

so unsubscribe instead of yelling at all of us.

*/pinco <pinco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    Perhaps I'm a paranoic, but I'd like to have only a Web browser.
    Now on my FC1 I've got installed both Konqueror and Mozilla, how can
    uninstall one of them?
    I tried to remove Konqueror but I didn't succeed, the same with
    Mozilla.

    I tried to do so by the menu option of Gnome.

    Thanks,
    Nino

-- fedora-list mailing list