Re: Recommedations

At 09:41 2/18/2004, you wrote:
Openoffice draw is a vetorial tool - I don't know how sofisticaded it
is, and don't know how to compare it to the latest versions of corel,
but it does a good job. There used to be coreldraw for linux, don't know
how it is now.

There is also Sun StarOffice 7 which runs on Windows, Solaris, and Linux and which costs only $80 in the USA for the whole package. I've used SO since 6.0 for the last two years and I have been EXTREMELY pleased with it. I just installed SO7 two days ago, but the initial impression is again excellent.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com