Re: Suggestions for improving the fedora-list webpage

BFD wrote:

I'd like to submit a couple of ideas for the Fedora-list web page and FAQ based upon recurring questions posted to the list

My apologies: I thought that I had started a new thread with this posting. Obviously, I hadn't. Please don't flame me: I do know better and I promise not to do it again until next time.

BFD