Re: applet doesn't load in mozilla/firefox

Didier Casse wrote:
and do a appletviewer index.html, it loads perfectly. Very nice!

But when I load it w/ mozilla / my firefox browser, well out of luck it
doesn't load.. it just gives me a gray screen!

Even if I start my apache server and try to access my applet from a remote
computer, it still doesn't load remotely!

Any solution/fix? Thanks a lot.

Sound like you got a security exception. When this occurs bring up the Java console (right click the grey box, I think) and see what it says.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry        ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)