Re: Project management

Dag Wieers wrote:

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, WipeOut wrote:

Is anyone using the project management app?? I think its called MrProject..

When exporting the project info to an HTML file it goes all screwed.. like the end date for the project is before the start date and things like that.. Anyone else had any problems with it?

It is called planner now, you may want to upgrade to the latest release before reporting a bug.

You can find recent packages at:

	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/planner/

Kind regards,
--   dag wieers,  dag@xxxxxxxxxx,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --

The new version is better but still has a few issues on the HTML export.. For example on the tasks list if I have a task of 30min ( 0.5h) it shows the correct start time and end time eg 9:30 - 10:00 but it shows the duration as 3h...

The gant chart is better which was the main problem..

Thanks..