Re: Default config for some services

Bevan C. Bennett wrote:

What configuration had been done to both? Out of the box, Fedora is closed up as tight as tight can be, and nessus will confirm this.

Apache doesn't run at all in a default Fedora install.

I'll try to get more info from my boss/teacher... He didnt go into much details on the differences between both setups...
I'm gonna keep trying to find this out , so I can fill an RFE on bugzilla to make fedora more secure if there are really some flaws..

Pedro Macedo