Re: webcam support

I have a Logitech Quickcam Express that I found drivers for and I was able to get working on Fedora, but since then I updated my kernel and now the module is no where to be found. When I try to install it again it tells me I have the wrong kernel. So maybe I need to configure it again.

There is some projects in getting webcams to work and other usb devices.
http://www.linux-usb.org/

Austin

Marlon Bastida wrote:

Hello!
Im using Fedora, and my webcam creative webcam pro ex doesn´ t work fine in this system because I tested in redhat 9 and don´t have a good driver and same occur in this system. You can find drivers that you can use for it but the leds doenst turn off, and stay turned on while Im in this distribution :((
I would like to know if have projects to works this webcam with distribution and programs for test (one for gnome didn´t detect and I didn´t see images)
Im from Brasil and a linux enthusiast.
Marlon