Re: Apache 2.0.47

Lorenzo.Godio@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://www.trustjesus.org/ http://www.trustjesus.org/index2.html

I'm using Firebird and I can't see problems with that site.

For one example of these "question marks" look after the "Annie age 9." in the first paragraph of
http://www.trustjesus.org/

I'll cut and paste the paragraph here so you know what I'm talking about:

Welcome to the Life of Joy. This family website is maintained by David and Molly Kistner, with help from our two children, Michael age 11, and Annie age 9.

Thanks,
  - Dave Kistner