Re: I think fedora needs...

Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:

IIRC, those personal questions were being harassed by people who don't
like P2P.

Rui

Well, I dont know for sure , as I saw this info on the official page for xmule... But I really hope he keeps working on xmule , coz it's a good client (it didnt segfault when adding 2000+ downloads... but it still failed to conect on various servers and got my ip blacklisted , while emule connected without issues).

Pedro Macedo