Re: I think fedora needs...

Alexandre Strube wrote:

What's the difference between xmule and amule? both are available on my
apt list, share same configuration...

Both are very similar. But the guy behind xmule decided to drop it (because of personal questions) and I dont know if someone is going to keep developing it.
They are good , but if I copy all my current downloads from emule to any of them , they segfault.. (maybe it's because I have 2000+ files on queue right now...) . Under normal usage, they work perfectly.

Pedro Macedo