Re: Helix Player

Adam L. Klein wrote:

Stephen Walton wrote:

|Has anyone been able to get HelixPlayer working on FC1?

I had no problems installing it, but didn't know of Thomas'
instructions.

OK, I'm glad someone else got it working. Which nightly build are you actually running?

If there's something you'd like me to check on my system for you, I'd
be happy to. I've used the Helix player for various sites

My systems are all 100% up to date on released patches, so maybe you could see if you can figure out if one of them breaks Helix. Meanwhile if there's any way short of strace/ltrace to get some debugging output from the Helix player, let me know and I'll try to get some here.

Steve