Re: Show Details on Bootup

Fritz Whittington wrote:
On or about 2004-01-01 17:53, Simon Perreault whipped out a trusty #2 pencil and scribbled:

On January 1, 2004 18:47, Rob Park wrote:

They're not identical, but they serve the same practical purpose. The
only difference is that "show details" in rhgb is less ugly. So what?

You'll have to ask Randall...

Agreed. Hopefully, he will respond. [Except that in my case, the "show details" in rhgb is *more* ugly, not less :-) ]

Well, I really didn't care if it was graphical or text mode as long as I can see the details without having to click to do it every time.

I am new to Fedora, I have been using Suse for about a year now and
was wanting to try something different. I have loaded Fedora on 2 computers here, one to just play with and one that I use. I have edited
the line in the /etc/sysconfig/init file to "no" to get the details on
this computer. I will try the other method on the computer I use all
the time and see the difference in the 2 ways.

Thanks again,
Randall