Re: [OT] Re: Linux Kernel include files

On Saturday 30 June 2007 08:02:16 Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Willy Tarreau <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Jörg,

> > > Well there you are: my mailer is definitely NOT missbehaving.
> > > Please do not repeat similar accusations when not knowing the reason.
> >
> > Attacking people who suggest to you they *may* have noticed an anomaly is
> > not polite at all, childish at best, and counter-productive in any case.
>
> Well, then please write this to the person who did attack me for no reason!
>
> What he did is typical trollish behavior, as he tried to turn a technical
> based discussion into a flame war for no reason.
>
> Jörg

Jörg - I see no attack. What I do see is a quite friendly notification that
your mail program appears to be omitting those headers in certain mails and
that such action is in violation of a published standard.

Your response was inflammatory, rude and very trollish. And when the person
calmly restated himself and the reason he made the original comment you again
responded in an extremely unpleasant manner.

When notified that your behavior was incorrect you pointed fingers and
yelled "He started it!" - something that *CHILDREN* do.

Since it appears that you act like a child its time to add you to my killfile
again.

DRH

--
Dialup is like pissing through a pipette. Slow and excruciatingly painful.