Re: How innovative is Linux?

On Saturday 23 June 2007 19:53, you wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-06-23 at 14:17 +0200, Grozdan Nikolov wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Please CC me as I'm not subscribe to this mailing list,
>
> Perhaps you should change that and find most answers for yourself.
>
> > Thanks!
>
> Thanks!
>
> 	Bernd

Perhaps you should change your rude attitude towards people who are seeking
for answers without actually looking for rants or flame-wars. If you have
read my replies to Alan, you should know why I asked these questions.... To
clarify something that might be incorrect or biased in the articles I've read
so far... if you could tell me a better place to ask about Linux internal
stuff, please tell me so......

As I'm not a kernel programmer I don't see the need to subscribe to the LKML,
I can contribute nothing to it. Yes, I do follow the LKML by reading it
(that's how I discovered the new CPU schedulers from Ingo and Con and gave
them a try, great piece of software, by the way). Reading kernel "patch
e-mails" doesn't really teach you who invented this stuff... there are
probably a lot of technologies which I'm not aware of their inventors, hence
the simple questions I asked to clarify it for myself...... but if you decide
that it's trolling because I'm not part of your "kernel development team" and
I don't contribute to it (maybe I don't have the skills?) then you are the
one who keeps the biased or wrong articles out there live longer by not
willing to answer or clarify some things to a person who's just looking for
the *correct* answers

Thanks !!!