Re: phpPgAdmin on Fedora 13

On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 06:20 -0400, William Stock wrote:
> > On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 09:53 +0000, mike lan wrote:
> > Hello every one,
> > I've installed php php-pgsql , phpPgAdmin, postgresql server on fedora 13,
> > running http://localhost/phpPgadmin gives me :
> >
> > "Your PHP installation does not support PostgreSQL. you need to
> > recompile PHP using the --with-pgsql configure option
> >
> > how do I turn on postgresql php support ?
> What part of <<you need to recompile PHP using the --with-pgsql
> configure option>> didn't you understand?
----
I would expect that compiling PHP for postgresql is not required if you
install the php-pgsql package but restarting httpd (/sbin/service httpd
restart) would be required.

I'm just uncomfortable with 'which part do you not understand' smack
down knowing how difficult it is to recompile php and that the whole
point of modularizing various installation options is to make that
unnecessary.

Craig

believed to be clean.