Re: Why only unstable Chromium?

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 12:46 PM, valent.turkovic@xxxxxxxxx
<valent.turkovic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
> I have been using Chromium from your repo for some time now and it was
> great so far, but lately (since F14) I notices more and more crashes.
> Now I see that Chromium is based on unstable beta Chrome 11 core while
> there is no Chromium package based on stable Chrome 10 version.
>
> I tried running Chrome 10 for last few days and had zero page crashed
> while using same pages with Chromium 11 I get constant page crashes.
>
> I would like to ask if it is possible to rebase Chromium package on
> stable version of Chrome 10.
>
> Thank you,
> Valent.

I have tested since yesterday Chrome 7,8,9 and 10 and they all work
really stable while Chromium 11 is really crashy :(
Any chance you replace Chromium 11 package with stable version 10?

Thanks.

--
follow me - www.twitter.com/valentt & http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com
linux, anime, spirituality, wireless, scuba, linuxmce smart home, zwave