Re: Re: Update fail

Joe,
Take a look at what I found: "Fedora 14 includes a tech preview of
systemd, a next-generation replacement for Upstart and SystemV init.
Systemd allows for parallel and on-demand starting of services and
features, which will result in faster boot times.".
It seems that yum didn't install correctly the new initialization
system, maybe that is what causes the crash after boot time.

Thanks