Re: wifi troubleshooting

[root@localhost wpa_supplicant]# lsmod | grep rt2
[root@localhost wpa_supplicant]#

> Also, show be sure that you have configured
> /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf correctly.
> Example below:
>
> ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
> ctrl_interface_group=wheel

These two lines are all I have in my /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf

> # ap_scan=1
> ap_scan=2
>
> network={
>
>    bssid=aa.bb.cc.dd.ee.ff    #
> This is a fictitious MAC address
> of the router. You must change it to the real MAC address
> of the router.

I don't know what is the MAC address of the router. I don't have a router at home. I'm using wifi (windowze only at this moment) only in Cafes. I hope I don't need to ask the MAC address everytime I go to a different cafe to be able to use fedora wifi :-)