rename flash drive auto mount point

  > Is the name of your usb drive _body><  /

not quite , it's:

"_body>//
<_ht"

...with the newline.
It looks like it's been snipped from the end of an html file except for
the underscores.

I am surprised that the programmers allow this kind of naming.
I think allowing spaces in file names is wrong too.
Apparently they feel the need to "keep up with the Joneses.

I found a semi solution using mtools which I left a in a page here:

http://how0909.freeshell.org/linux/rename_flash_automount.txt

But I'm still looking for others.

I think that there is probably a udev rule or something to find and edit
which would be the right way to fix this (I guess).

Thanks for the interest.

/