Re: (unknown)

xinyou yan wrote:
> I have a freebsd system.
> In my computer   /dev/sda10 is a freebsd slice.
>
> I use mount -t ufs /dev/sda10 /tmp
> It fail.
>
> mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sda10,
>         missing codepage or helper program, or other error
>         In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try
>         dmesg | tail  or so
>
> How can i mount it?

Since I don't know where this came from I am guessing here, but it looks as if
that sda2 partition is being treated as a physical disk, perhaps as the one and
only physical drive in a VM. You haven't told us how this partition came about,
but I have seen similar running my BSD VMs.

Therefore: you might try to see if it is the basis of a VM, perhaps with
something like this.

qemu-kvm -m 512 -hda /dev/sda2

That (from command line, obviously) may be enough to get it started if it is in
fact a BSD VM pseudo drive.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>