Re: [OT Humor] "Obviously designed by morons"

On 3/18/11, suvayu ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 6:56 AM, James McKenzie <jjmckenzie51@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> If Gnome 3 is a
>> step away from this, it might be better for Linux, but not so for
>> those of us that have used it for about 18 years.
>
> No need to go that far back in time. I am using linux for 3 years now,
> and I absolutely detest when new releases take away my ability to
> tweak. That is one of the reasons I switched to being a full time
> linux user from a full time Windows user and one of the reasons why I
> am not comfortable with Macs.

The good thing about Macs is that they 'hide' most of the
functionality, but if you get into power use, you can do amazing
things with them...
BTW, you can load up Linux onto them as well and Macs make adding OSs
realitively easy compared to Windows systems.
I'll have to see if I can shoehorn Fedora/CentOS onto mine.

James McKenzie