Re: fix logrotate buffer overflow

Hi Patrick,

I was unable to create a ticket on the bug report system I found on
https://fedorahosted.org/logrotate/
It allows me to view tickets by clicking on "View Tickets," but I
can't create one.

Perhaps I need to create an account, or perhaps there is another bug
tracker that would be more suitable for this patch? Any advice would
be appreciated.

sincerely,
Colin McCabe