Re: problem with nfs ls latency during high IO

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, but async looks to me a little "dangerous" don't you think?

Regarding the kernel, I've seen that the new update in fedora's kernel will not change to the stable one.

What do you suggest? Shall I compile the new kernel?

I have to put this server on production soon and I dont't want my clients to get stuck like this ;(

Thanks a lot anyway!