JFS support in Fedora?

Hi,

IBM has released one of the first updates to JFSUtils in two years time.
JFS file system development has been glaciar... but it seems to continue.

http://jfs.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jfs/jfsutils/NEWS?revision=1.33

I wonder what's the status with regards to JFS support in Fedora. Is
there any chance this updated code will land in F15?. Or is JFS file
system even supported in current Fedoras?. (last time I tried JFS, I was
using SUSE 9.0, go figure :)

The core FS is still near six years old...
http://jfs.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jfs/jfsutils/NEWS?revision=1.27

TIA
FC