Re: How to clear Sent Folder of all Messages

On 03/08/2011 04:14 PM, Jim wrote:
> F14 / thunderbird-3.1.7
>
> My Sent Folder is over filled, how do I clear it out like Empting Trash
> Folder ?

>From your folder list column (mine is "All Folders"), find your Sent
Folder, and right click on it, and select Properties.  From the Folder
Properties box which comes up, select the Retention Policy tab, and set
it how you want.  Choices are to follow the Account defaults, or you can
set something different for just this folder.

Repeat for other folders as you see fit.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@xxxxxxxxxxx