Re: KDE Appearance/icons

On Mon, 2011-03-07 at 09:07 +1100, Chris Smart wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 2:33 AM, Mike Chambers <mike@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > In F14, when using gnome, I could go to where themes are selected
> > (personal/appearance?) and change icons that theme used.
> >
> > How do you do this in KDE in F14?
> >

> If I understand correctly, start up "System Settings" and then open
> "Application Appearance". Select "Icons" from the left and change on
> the right.
>
> Alternatively, if you click on the KMenu, and just type "icons" it
> will be the first hit.

Thanks for the reply, and was able to look thru system settings with lil
more detail earlier and finally found it.

Haven't really used KDE since long time ago, but trying it out before
F15 gets here, cuz don't think I like this gnome-shell scenario, or at
least for now.  So if gonna stay with it, might as well get used to it.

I know one thing, I remember couple years ago seeing a KDE theme/widget
or something, that was part of the desktop that had all kinds of cook
stuff with it, and can't remember what it was.

Think a search on the internet is in order, albeit not sure what to look
for?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY