Re: How to fix no color in Firefox watching Youtube Video

Abu Attar Musharih ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on
05/03/2011 05:22:
> Dear List,
>

> My Firefox 3.6.13 on F14 used to be working properly when watching
> Youtube videos.
> Now the videos are shown only in black and white, no colours.  Did
> anyone experience the same thing and know how to fix it?
> Thanks in advance.
> regards,

Have a look to this link: I removed cookies for youtube and colour came
back (until I moved to a different page!!).
I have filed a bug
  Bug 682456 - Video from Youtube is monochrome

http://askubuntu.com/questions/29106/black-white-video-with-youtube

--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F14 (Laughlin) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
www.campingmonterosa.com
www.studiodacolpaloschi.it