copy file

Hello

What is the correct way to copy a file or directory to another
directory? In the past I was able to use press the mouse left and right
button, it didn't work all the time hard to press the two buttons at the
same time. With the FC14 it does not work at all.
I appreciate some direction. Thank you   Vinny