f14 - kudos

Hi all,

I finally got a 64 bit processor and have had a chance to run f14, both
x32 and x64.  I cannot express enough how incredible f14 is compared to
every other fedora/redhat distro that I've used before.  It was a
surprise to see that x64 had fewer issues than the x32 version (though I
have to admit I was a virgin to both).

I'm trying all the dog food.  All GUI.  All enforcing selinux.

With the addition of remi's and rpmfusion's repos I ended up with a
stunning, almost out of the box, system.  Since the days when RH only
supported Matrox video cards that cost the equivalent of an auto's
down-payment I have never had a blow-your-
socks-off multimedia experience on any Linux system, that is, until now.

First and foremost:  Once the monitor's HDMI video cable was connected
to the onboard Intel video connector it came up in full resolution.
First time since I bought it and never knew it was that nice!  No
xorg.conf, nothing.  It just worked.

Second:  NetworkManager works for me.  As a cmdline, static IP
edit-your-own-ifcfg, loves iproute2 kind of person, I was amazed.
Haven't tried wireless yet.

Very impressive.

I have noticed some oddities, not sure which side of the keyboard, but
those are for a separate post.

Awesome job everybody !!!

[my mail is still behaving badly; originally posted about 2 hours ago]