Re: FC15 and GNOME3

On 02/28/2011 10:04 AM, James McKenzie wrote:
> Agreed.  If I want lid close, suspend, let me select it.  If I don't,
> let me select it.

Yes.  The Gnome devs have, once again, decided that the way they like to
do things is the One True Way and everybody using Gnome must do things
their way.  I'd complain on the forums at gnome.org, but for all
practical purposes that's a waste of time because nobody ever responds
except to flame you if you disagree with the devs.