Fedora does not see hard drives

Hello, I'm trying to use Fedora to view two 500GB hard drives I have in my computer after windows stopped booting. I will admit that I did something stupid, I used the Marvell RAID utility on my windows 7 system to create a new adapter and added both drives to it in RAID 0. The system stopped responding, then rebooted. After this it would not restart.

It'd be nice to know whether I have lost all my data, as I have several gigabytes of photography work, and lots of Physics coursework on there that I have not backed up. If it's still there, I'd like to know how to get fedora to see the drives so I can recover them and back them up somewhere before trying to mess around with the system.

I boot up fedora from a USB stick and it loads. It doesn't seem to load hardware drivers properly, as networking, the graphics card and all things like that do not work. I have a laptop that I'm using to send this email. I have tried removing the drives from raid and run a dmraid command to erase configuration data from them as I read online but this did not help

I have no idea what could have gone wrong, I've played about with BIOS settings but nothing makes a difference. I have some sort of SATA6 thing going on with my computer so maybe that is causing the problem I heard. My computer uses an Asus P55A-UD3 Motherboard if it helps at all. Thank you for any help

--
-Alexander Wimbush-