Re: Fedora Weekly News?

--- On Sat, 2/26/11, Jorge Fábregas <jorge.fabregas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: Jorge Fábregas <jorge.fabregas@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Fedora Weekly News?
> To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 7:53 AM
> On 02/26/2011 11:34 AM, Timothy
> Murphy wrote:
> > Does this still exist?
>
> Yes; the messages are sent to announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ...so
> make sure you're subscribed there.
>
> --
> Jorge
> --

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue264

I always check the links provided by Distrowatch.com.  Scrolling to the bottom on the left hand side of the page[Latest Newsletters] you will likely find it.  I am not subscribed to the list and I am able to find them :)

Jorge, please don't take it in the wrong way.  There are more ways to get the FWN other than subscribing to the list.

Regards,

Antonio