Re: Can not open Desktop effects on FC14

Thanks for helping me. But after I inupt command "strace -o desktop-effects.out desktop-effects", the output is:
Gdk-ERROR **: The program 'desktop-effects' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 141 error_code 3 request_code 138 minor_code 4)
aborting...
Does it mean that my X Window System is down? How can I repair it?