R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: Samba misconfiguration

"antonio montagnani"<antonio.montagnani@xxxxxxxx>
>Ogg: Re: R: Re: R: Re: Samba
misconfiguration

02/23/2011 05:43 PM, antonio montagnani wrote:
>> Daniel J Walsh ha scritto /
said the following    il giorno/on
>> 23/02/2011 23:17:
following    il giorno/on

also samba.conf file, and I understood that I should have
homework on selinux labeling and so on :-) : What surprises me
different box in my home selinux is enforced too, but samba is
fine sharing folders, even if I didn't do my homework (i.e. no

tip&tricks).

Fedora

>I think the easiest is
>
>setsebool -P
samba_enabe_home_dirs 1

>You also have booleans
>samba_export_all_rw

>samba_export_all_ro
>
>To share everything.
>
>You could also label the
content as samba_share_t.

>Version: GnuPG v1.
4.11 (GNU/Linux)
>Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/>

>iEYEARECAAYFAk1ljtsACgkQrlYvE4MpobNQxwCeLbLOWu0l4lxvPoI0ejA9eWwP

naturally
it worked like a charm...

I apologize not having read documentation in advance

Thanks to Craig & Daniel for help

Antonio