fedora CIDOC-DRM and FOAF

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has had success in using Fedora and CIDOC-CRM or FOAF. I have RDF files using both these ontologies, but I am having trouble ingesting them in Fedora so that the relationships show up as triples. I have been successful in forming RDF triples using Fedora's RDF ontology, but not using CIDOC or FOAF. I'm not sure in which datastreams the RDF should occur and in what format. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Shannon