Re: Trying to install Fedora 14 on a Stubborn Sony Vaio

Whoops ignore that reply. Wrong thread!!!!!!

Martin

On Feb 21, 2011, at 5:46 PM, Martin Taylor wrote:

I have verified the CDROM disks and have tried burning multiple disks on different machines.

The CDROM is the first drive in the BIOS that is why Isolinux is being read from the CD during the boot process.

But the boot process is stalling around the Isolinux read process.

I was hoping to get some pointers on how to burn a CD that enables more debug output on that process or some specific knowledge of known Isolinux issues with certain hardware.

Thanks Martin