Re: WiFi: why not a diagram showing access points?

On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 13:43 +0100, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Sadly, I've come to the conclusion that the ADSL modem
> is just another neuron in the brain,
> and its failure is tantamount to a minor stroke ...
----
just an FYI - ADSL is the most common used technology in the US by the
telephone companies and it works rather well considering that some of
the copper cables have been tolerant of poor design and systemic neglect
which POTS seems to mostly ignore but can make a high frequency digital
signal fade in/out. You would probably be better off not drawing large
conclusions based upon a single anecdotal reference/incident.

Craig

believed to be clean.