Authenticating virtual web host with LDAP

I suspect it's something simple but since I'm still somewhat new at this I can't figure it out myself...

I was using this to guide me to set up an virtual web host to authenticate against OpenLDAP:

http://wiki.amahi.org/index.php/LDAP#Control_a_web-application_access_using_LDAP

(FYI I had already added a user to use SSH as an authorizedService using the previous section: http://wiki.amahi.org/index.php/LDAP#Allow_a_user_SSH_access)

I created the LDIF file:

dn: uid=jtseng,ou=People,dc=at,dc=home
changetype: modify
add: authorizedService
authorizedService: sshd

And when I tried to add the entry I got the following:

# ldapadd -h localhost -D "cn=root,$SUFFIX" -w mypassword -x -f give_webapp_access.ldif
modifying entry "uid=jtseng,ou=People,dc=at,dc=home"
ldap_modify: Object class violation (65)
        additional info: attribute 'authorizedService' not allowed

Thanks for the help,

 - Joe

If you type "Google" into Google, you can break the Internet. -- Jen Barber