LDAP/SASL/GSSAPI

Hello everyone,

I am having some difficulty. I am using dovecot. I have it working with
LDAP as the backend for userdb. Unfortunately, the LDAP I am using is
now requiring SASL binds (GSSAPI/Kerberos is what I am going for).

Dovecot uses OpenLDAP/Cyrus SASL (at least in Fedora). I can't seem to
be able to convince it to use a keytab with service principals. It keeps
trying to look in a KRB5CCNAME cache file or the standard one for each
user. This is fine, other than I am not sure how to get a non-expiring
ticket that way.

So, this is all LDAP client, not server.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you,
Trever
--
"A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but
won't cross the street to vote in a national election." -- Bill Vaughan