Sony Laptop Sound Problem

Hello ,
		I have sony vaio laptop I am running fedora 14 now but it
have the same problem as fedora 13 that is no sound. No sound come when it
turns on or when we try to play music or movie anything related to sound is
not getting sound through speaker or headphones. I found a solution through
Intel HDA analyser but that is not permanent. Every time I reboot my system
I have to do it Again. The solution is by running HDA analyser go to the
node 0x19 and turn the VIZ to HIZ !

Help me..

Apurva Tripathi
alonemayank@xxxxxxxxx