Re: yum vs. rpm to install occasional products

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:19:16 -0500
Genes MailLists wrote:

>  Great tip .. thanks. (Course you don't get the updates that way unless
> you mirror adobe's repo locally and use that .. )

Actually, once I get it installed, it is usually safe to re-enable the
repo since I now have the fedora versions of all the packages and
I seem to only get the updates for things that are only available
from adobe from the adobe repos. The 32 bit packages I got seem to
get updated from the fedora repos OK. At least I haven't noticed
any confusion so far.