Desktop effects disable problem

Aaron thanks for the reply.

On Mon, 2011-01-24 at 22:06 -0600, Daniel J. Celta wrote:
> Guys I need help
>
> By mistake I activate the desktop effects and now all I can see is a
> blank screen and the mouse, I reboot and nothing I get back to the
> blank screen.

What desktopp ewffects do you activate? In f14 there at least 2 choices:
standard and compiz.
> I am running FC10 on a X86_64 AMD machine.
>
> Can someone please help???
>
> I know this is an older system but my machine would not accept any
> upgrades to any of the available releases.
>
> Also I have read some threads where they recommend renaming the .kde
> directory but no luck, the problem still remains.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated
>

> --
> Daniel J Celta
> Main: 713 487 9307
> email: dcelta at gmail.com

Use the Force, Luke.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net

To your question.

I am not really sure, I activated it through the system pull down menu

>System >Preferences >Look and Feel > Desktop Effects

I was able to login as a different user, after creating a second user
account,  but I cannot login to the system under that user name
without everything going blank.......

Any ideas????

--
Daniel J Celta