Help test "extras" installer

In case anyone's interested, please help me test the new Kororaa bash
"extras" installer script for Fedora. Essentially, I’ve merged the
original Flash and NVIDIA driver installers into a new bash script,
which also handles AMD’s fglrx driver. It supports KDE, GNOME as well
as console, and if you don't have the required repositories it can
configure these for you too.

It’s now ready for testing, so please test it out and let me know if
you have any problems!

wget http://kororaa.org/files/add-remove-extras.sh
chmod a+x add-remove-extras.sh
sudo ./add-remove-extras.sh

And feel free to fix my horrible bash, if you feel so motivated! ;-)

See http://ur1.ca/30a0g

Thanks,
Chris