Re: Error in Loading Plugins in Claw-mail

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 16:53:50 -0500, jim wrote:

> Fedora 14
>
> I'm trying to install plugins so I can display Images in Email, what
> plugin is that ?
>
> All the Claw plugins in Fedora repo is installed on computer.

What images? Attached images are displayed automatically provided
that you enable it in your Preferences > Message View > Image Viewer.

For HTML messages, you need to Load the gtkhtml2_viewer plugin from
packages "claws-mail-plugins-gtkhtml2-viewer".

>  The following error occurred while loading
> pgpinline.so :
>
> /usr/lib/claws-mail/plugins/pgpinline.so: undefined symbol:
> gpgmegtk_passphrase_cb

That's an inter-plugin dependency problem. For pgpinline you need to
load pgpcore first. Dunno why that still isn't handled by Claws Mail
automatically. It may make sense to file a bug report:
http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/claws-mail-plugins

Just noticed ... somebody has done it already:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/667377