Gnome-system-log bugs cannot be reported

I don't see gnome-system-log in the list of components to be bugzilled

Anyway, I get a wrong day of the week in yum.log during report, i.e. today is reported as Friday when it is saturday (and not only on my calendar but also on my computer's clock)

See attached image

Tnx

Regards

Antonio Montagnani