Re: which is more user friendly--KDE or GNOME

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 12:32:34 +0100, Parshwa Murdia wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A very basic thing I would like to ask if KDE is more user friendly then
> GNOME desktop?

A basic question indeed. :-)

Yes, like almost everybody states it is very personal.

I'm GNOME follower. And I hate KDE. In fact I hated it from my first try
and I hate it even more with all its candy changes in KDE 4. And believe
me, I've even tried hard to force myself into it. In fact I still have
openSUSE KDE installed on my multidistro system and from time to time I
do use it. But...  I just cannot stand it. :-)

Why? I do not know... At last there are a lot of people that love it and
that say: "I hate it",- about GNOME. Well if so many people like KDE that
means they find it real good.

So, you see, it IS personal. It's like asking around which beer is
better, Pale Ale or Porter. Just taste both yourself and choose one you
like better.