Re: which is more user friendly--KDE or GNOME

On 01/18/2011 07:32 PM, Parshwa Murdia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A very basic thing I would like to ask if KDE is more user friendly
> then GNOME desktop?

It depends on the user.

IMHO, if you are new to both, try both and decide for yourself.

Chances are you will settle on one.  Then, as times goes by, changes
will be made to whatever one you pick and you'll think of switching to
the other.

But no matter which one you go with, you will never be 100% happy.  Kind
of like picking a significant other.  :-)

--
When you're down and out, lift up your voice and shout, "I'M DOWN AND
OUT"! 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段